Thursday 26 April 2012

Skyrim

~Opening Post~
Welcome to my blog guys!
I am probably the most enthusiastic Skyrim fan ever and I love playing it with my best friend!
Everyday I play it I will post skill increases, cleared locations and discovered locations so you fans can keep up to date with my adventure across Skyrim. Currently I'm a level 27 Nord and secretly I'm scared of vampires! (That's why when the time in Skyrim in reaches 11:00pm I wait until 5:00am the next day!) But the thing I love about Skyrim is the adventure theme in it! It is one of the best RPG's ever and people who think it sucks are noobs. My favourite guard sayings are
1.I used to be an adventurer like you, but I took an arrow to the knee
2.Let me guess, someone stole your sweetroll?
3.Look at those warriors from Hammerfell. They got curved swords. Curved swords
4.Got to keep my eyes open, damn dragons could swoop down at any time
My spouse is Lydia
Thane of Whiterun
Completed Main quest and civil war (Imperials)
Member of all major guilds.
Funny Glitch! Sword hanging in the air!
Stupid Glitch! Freezes in water!
Stupid Glitch 2! Companions quest Purity of Revenge don't start
Ok that's about it so far

No comments:

Post a Comment