Tuesday 1 May 2012

Hello!
I haven't played Skyrim for a few days, and today I played it.
I got a few skill increases on one-handed and smithing, and I had an adventure. I brought a few potions from Arcadia's Cauldron in Whiterun, so since I had some potions I decided I might discover Labrynthian again. I did (this time I killed the frost trolls.) I walked up to the door, then I realised I had to go through nearly all the College of Winterhold quests to go inside! So that's what I did. It took a long time, but finally I reached the appropriate quest (The Staff of Magnus.) I cleared Mzulft in the process, and I got the trophy/achievement Revealing the Unseen on the way. I reached level 29 as well! So when I finally reached Labyrinthian, I encountered Draugr, Skeletons, the odd animal,  a Wispmother and her wisps, trolls, Ghost Draugr, Spectral Warhounds, a Skeletal Dragon, 2 Enthralled Mages, and even the Dragon Priest Morokei! It took so long, by the time I finished off Morokei I had to turn it off! It was one big adventure!

No comments:

Post a Comment