Saturday 26 May 2012

My adventure today

Hi guys!
Here's my adventure today!
I was in Forelhost and strangely that glitch didn't happen. I cleared the dungeon and killed Rahgot. I completed Side Quest: Siege on the Dragon Cult. I did some exploring around Haafingar, I discovered Volskygge. Then I turned it off for a while before returning. When I did I discovered loads of places everywhere really and then I found a really cool glitch. Go to Dawnstar and wait for the Khajit caravans to come to Dawnstar and then go to a little cove in East Dawnstar and you find this secret chest under a rock at the back. Open it and it contains all the Khajit caravans stuff for free! You can take as much as you like without stealing. To restock the chest go and talk to one of the caravan members and then go back and everything is there again. It is the best glitch in Skyrim! Then I did some exploring and completed a misc objective for Temba-Wide Arms in Ivarstead to collect 10 bear pelts. Most of them were found in the chest in Dawnstar so it's good if your on that objective. I went home and collected 3500 gold from Lydia in the store. Then I did some alchemy before I got bored and did something else.

No comments:

Post a Comment