Tuesday 8 May 2012

What I'm going to do next in Skyrim (Next time I play)

Hi readers!
Now I'm going to tell you what I'm going to do next on Skyrim.
1.I'm going to finish Dark Brotherhood quests so I can get trophy/achievement Hail Sithis!
2.I'm going to clear 10 (random) dungeons that I have discovered
3.Then discover 15 more
4.Try to fix the Companions Purity of Revenge and water glitch and complete Companions, get trophy/achievement Glory of the Dead
5.Thieves Guild, get trophy/achievement Darkness Returns
6.Master Thieves Guild, get trophy achievement One with the Shadows
7.Do about 10 (random) quests
8.Shalidor's Maze in Labyrinthian
9.Crafting
10.Exploring
11.Get trophies/achievements
12.Finally, try to get Platinum Trophy as I'm on PS3 and complete Skyrim 100%

No comments:

Post a Comment